Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Freedom

It'll be nice to again one day have the freedom to move around a town or city, at will, and in relative safety & comfort.

In the mean time, I am attempting to grow a beard. It sucks so far, but I'll give it another couple of days.

There is a lot more I'd like to say, but feel obligated to not say. Regarding Kabul, lack of freedom of movement, reasons for growing a beard--they are all related.

Can't wait to get home... Only 6 more months!--I'm halfway done.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

We demand pictures of the beard...

8:57 PM  
Blogger DK said...

Sorry, Joel, no pics of me posted here while I'm in country. The beard is my disguise; a pic would defeat it's purpose. When I'm back there will be pics...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beard and subsequent pictures are MANDATORY.

6:00 PM  
Blogger DK said...

Look on the Mallet Wiki... there are some early-stage pics there. -DK

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home