Sunday, February 18, 2007

Things here are weird

I've been back in the 'Stan about a month now...

Things here are weird. I don't mean the country or city, I mean the daytime environment. Unfortunately, I can't say anything more specific right now, because I fear reprisals. Yeah, it's gotten that ridicules.

On two three brighter notes...

-I'm still learning a lot and enjoying my day-to-day activities.

-My work here is almost done. (There is still plenty of work left here, but I've done what I can under the circumstances).

-I might get to see Kazakhstan! Maybe. (Hello Borat).

2 Comments:

Blogger poobie said...

DK -

Cryptic shit like this makes us worry. do we need to take up a collection and buy you that lego star destroyer to keep you busy and out of trouble?

9:25 AM  
Blogger DK said...

http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/publications/army_regulations/ar-5301.shtml

It's just really petty shit, but I can't post any particulars. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it when I'm home...

Let me just say that, a few months ago, I would have encouraged various people to work here; now I will not. Still believe in the mission, but not the leaders.

-DK

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home