Friday, March 03, 2006

Spring is here

I went to the top of the mountain today at work, and, despite the cooler temperatures today, I know spring is here.

How?

I saw a snake sunning itself.

It was extremely lethargic, so much so that after seeing it had startled me, I thought it was plastic. Then it's tongue flickered.

I did think to get the camera, before I went up the mountain, I just didn't do it.

I went up there to survey a new route for some fiber optic cabling, in case you were wondering. Cause everyone needs fiber to the top of their mountain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention that. I saw a snake when I was jogging after work on Wednesday. It was on the side of the road sunning itself. I almost stepped on it.

9:27 AM  
Blogger DK said...

OK, all you anonymous people have to start at least leaving initials or something so I can guess who is posting replies...

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be able to check the IP of the poster and get a pretty good idea of who it might be. The earlier post was me btw.
-L

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home